Ghana zip Code : Many Ghanaians finds it difficult to get the correct and working zip codes especially when filling a form and there’s the need to type your zip code or it is required type your zip code before you can complete it. Sometimes it becomes confusing when you’ve tried so many codes and are not correct. Don’t worry because in this article, you will find the correct zip code that is working in Ghana currently, a detailed description, it’s importance and many more so stay tuned.
- 1 Detailed Description Of Zip Code.
- 2 What is Ghana Postal Code.
Detailed Description Of Zip Code.
Zone improvement plan (Zip Code) are string of characters that consist of either numerals or letters that represents your community postal code.. Zip code originally was first introduced in the United States in 1963 just to increase the speed of mail delivery according to Wikipedia. For more details about Zip Code, read this article
What Is The Actual Ghana Zip Code
Unfortunately for Ghanaians, we don’t have a specific zip code but there are codes that are working perfectly without fail as zip codes in Ghana and they are 00233 and 23321. Ghana currently uses post code as zip code but in the event where you are filling a form and you are been required to type your zip code, you can use this and it wouldn’t affect your form negatively in any way. These codes are working now in Ghana so don’t be afraid to use it anywhere when needed.
Importance Of Zip Codes.
- It helps to speed up Mail delivery
- It gives companies visuals representation of their loyal audience
- It also makes it easier in sorting out letters to different street addresses
What is Ghana Postal Code.
Ghana Postal Codes are alphanumeric characters intended to provide digital addresses to each and every house in this country. The postal codes are also important as they helps in fast and accurate mail delivery. When you buy something online and wants to receive it straight in your home, you can provide your postal address and it will get to your doorstep safely.
How To Set Up GhanaPostGPS On Mobile Phone.
- Download the GhanaPostGPS on your Google play store.
- Open the app once it has been successfully installed.
- Click on register and fill in the blank spaces with your credentials.
- Once the fill in is done correctly, confirm your login for simple and easy login when you want to use the app.
How To Generate Your Digital Address On Mobile Phone Using GhanaPostGPS App.
- Enable location on your smartphone.
- Open your GhanaPostGPS App and click on “generate digital address” button.
- With the help of your location, the app will be able to generate your digital address in seconds and will be in the form like this GA-671-0145. Here the GA stands for Greater Accra region and the first three digit represents your area postcode.
Watch this Video.
Difference Between Ghana Postal Codes And Zip Code.
The purposes of both are the same as they helps facilitate fast and accurate mail delivery. The only difference between the two is, zip codes are used in the United States while postal codes are used in other countries but both are used synonymously or mutually to mean the same thing.
There you have it. Zip codes does not exist in this country but rather postal codes. Having said that, whenever you are required to type your zip code when you filling a form, you can use either 00233 or 23321 and it will fit perfectly.
Note: Despite the fact that Zip Code doesn’t exist in Ghana, using these two codes as your zip code in Ghana will never have any bad effect or impact on your online dealings. Sometimes it becomes confusing when talking about zip and postal codes but what you have to bear in mind is that, the two will end up delivering the same results when Used. For those who are used to buying online, you can choose to type in your digital address in the event when you’ve bought something and want it to arrive at your doorstep. Hope this article helpful. Thanks for visiting my site but don’t forget to leave your comments below or ask any questions if you have. See you in my next article.