How To Add H1 Tag In WordPress Homepage
Adding h1 tag to homepage is one of the most important factors of a website on -page SEO as it tells search engines what your page is about.
In WordPress, there are two ways you can direct your domain name to as your homepage and these are
1. Static page
2. Latest posts.
There are so many beautiful WordPress themes and these themes easily adjust when you select ” latest posts” as your homepage. So in this tutorial, we are going to show you how to add h1 tag in WordPress homepage using “Latest posts” as our homepage.
Note: This method can also apply to static homepage. ( But it depends because in most cases, h1 is already added in static pages)
Why is it important to have h1 tag.
1. It tells search engines what your page is about.
2. Having h1 tag as a heading to your article helps increase your ranking as search engines are able to know your page information.
3. It makes your article more readable.
4. It adds extra quality to your post or page.
Steps In Adding H1 Tag To Your Homepage.
Enter your domain name in search engine and press enter.
1. In your homepage, click on ” customize” on the top as seen in the picture below.
2. After clicking on customize, select “Homepage” from the options.
3. Click on “General”.
4. In the section where you see ” Add More <H1> Tag For Homepage” , type your H1 title and click on publish.
Note : Your H1 tag must reflect on the contents of that very page ( It can be as same as your website title)
I believe that “How To Add H1 Tag In WordPress Homepage” is now easy due to this helpful tutorial. Adding H1 tag can affect your website in two different ways, positive and negative. With the positive side, if you do all what we have said in this article successfully, it will affect you positively but if you ignore or don’t do it well, it can affect your website ranking in a negative way. Thanks for spending your precious time with us, please if you find our article very helpful kindly leave a comment below. Suggestions are also accepted but don’t add links.
Note: You can only add links when you need help and we ask for it in a helpful way not as an advertisement. All comments with links will not be approved. Thanks